April 7, 2016
10 Things Your Trainer May Be Thinking During Your Lesson
photo credit: Roberta McCarty
10) I wonder if they’d notice if I just ran a recording – “Sit back, heels down, keep looking ahead…”
9) I better take them off the horse and just teach them the difference between left and right.
8) I hope they drive a car better than they ride a horse.
7) Maybe if I tried asking them in a different language they would understand and do it.
6) I should have stayed in school and taken that 9 to 5 job.
5) Actually, your horse is pinning its ears not listening to you.
4) I hope they never wanted to have children.
3) No, I can’t ride the horse for you… On second thought, that would sure make this process go a lot easier.
2) Why is it that by the end of this lesson I’ll know everything about this person’s personal life?
1) I hope they’re paying cash.