May 19, 2016
Top 10 Reasons to Become a Horse Trainer
Top 10 Reasons To Become A Horse Trainer
(image from myphonemd)
- You love the taste of dust and oddly enough enjoy watching the shower water turn brown as it runs down your leg.
- You prefer the smell of sun screen to cologne or perfume.
- Teaching people to ride sounds like the easiest job on earth.
- You enjoy visiting exotic locales like OKC and Amarillo.
- You always got an “A” in grammar school for playing in the sand box.
- You were sold by the fabulous retirement plan.
- It provides more opportunities to test out your health insurance.
- Why work 9 to 5 when you can work around the clock 7 days a week?
- You decided you were too squeamish to be a brain surgeon and too afraid of heights to be a rocket scientist so that left horse training.
- Who doesn’t want to be a cowboy?